Not Sure How to Grow Your Shopify Business?
Your Shopify business is stuck in a rut. You feel like you’re treading water, or like you’re on a hamster wheel. You wish you were working fewer hours. You haven’t increased your income meaningfully in a long time. You are bumping up against an invisible ceiling, and you have no idea how to break through it.
You have tried to educate yourself about how to get your business out of this rut. You’ve read all the articles, listened to all the podcasts, and attended all the webinars. You’ve probably even read a small mountain of business books – but you still don’t know exactly what to do.
Imagine Knowing Exactly What to do, and Fast
Imagine this – Imagine getting off the hamster wheel. Imagine working fewer hours per week. Imagine dramatically increasing your income. Imagine gaining a sense of control over your cash flow. Imagine having step-by-step instructions about what to do next to grow your Shopify business.
Introducing Ecommerce Hacks Weekly
A Weekly 5-Minute Video Series for Growing Your Shopify Store
Press the fast-forward button on your business. Sometimes all it takes to get unstuck when facing an insurmountable problem is to break it down. Turn that glacier into ice cubes.
Put the analysis paralysis behind you and learn exactly what to do next with weekly five minute videos from me— a ten year veteran of the ecommerce industry.
Receive a five-minute traffic hack every week with one new technique to get more traffic, boost conversions, save time, and build a profitable Shopify business you love.Get The First Lesson (Instantly) Free
Here's how it works:
- Every week (for 12 months) I'll send you a five-minute video with a simple explanation of an immediately applicable technique for getting more traffic and growing your Shopify businesses, one week at a time.
- You send me $19.99/month.
That’s it. That's the whole deal. No "one more thing" or "limited supplies" nonsense.
For less than $5/week, you'll receive a tip, trick, hack, system, or quick win, all with one intention: put more money in your pocket.
If you’re really serious about growing your Shopify store, then this is the ideal first step.
Not only does my easy & actionable advice work, at only $19.99/mo it’s the tiniest investment you can make and still have a realistic expectation of results.
Some examples of lessons you can expect:
- The right way to use Live Chat widgets
- What your about page needs to have
- The email I use to get on podcasts
- How to increase your average order value without any apps
- and the one free app I install in every store
I’m so sure that I can provide high-value, actionable advice in my videos that you can cancel anytime, no questions asked.
Look what happened when I fired up Slack and shared my first Ecommerce Hacks Weekly video with my mastermind group.
If you know me at all, you know what happened next... I immediately demanded a testimonial!
(If you don't ask, you don't get.)
Here's what Kai had to say...
When Kurt told me about his new weekly video series for eCommerce store owners, Ecommerce Hacks Weekly, I thought "Sounds cool, but I probably know all of this stuff already." After all, as an eCommerce consultant and someone who spent half-a-decade running eCommerce businesses on different platforms, what could I realistically learn in a short, weekly, 5-minute video?
I was blown away. In the first 3-minutes of the first video, I learned a new tactic for competitor research that applies to ANY eCommerce store. Then Kurt went even further and broke down how to use multiple tools to take my competitor research to the next level.
The annual subscription paid for itself in the first 3-minutes.
Kurt takes the time to break large, complex concepts — competitor analysis! keyword analysis! customer research! — into small, actionable, information-packed 5-minute videos. Anyone — eCommerce expert or eCommerce beginner — can learn the exact, specific steps through should take to optimize their eCommerce store and grow their business.
I love Ecommerce Hacks Weekly because:
- The videos are short but full of knowledge, which means I don't need to commit a bunch of time to learn
- Kurt is an excellent teacher, which means that he clearly and specifically explains each point in a way that leaves you understanding what to do next
- The videos are actionable. There are too many high-level videos out there that teach you the concepts, but not the strategy, tactics, or execution. Ecommerce Hacks Weekly goes beyond the 'me-too' competitors out there and teaches you specific tactics to test and try in your business.
I would absolutely recommend an Ecommerce Hacks Weekly subscription to you if any of the following apply:
- You own an eCommerce store and you're looking for actionable advice on growth.
- You're a consultant who works with eCommerce stores and you're looking for strategies and tactics to test and add to your skill set.
Kurt and I are personal friends, and I'm always aware that testimonials from personal friends can come off as 'bought' or 'paid for.' Let me assure you that I'm sharing this testimonial with you because Ecommerce Hacks Weekly immediately taught me actionable, valuable tactics that I could use on my clients' stores.
I'm writing this testimonial because this is a product I pay for, I believe in, and I'll be watching every week.— Kai
If you’re serious about ecommerce, you need to make sure you’re doing it right. This is the smallest investment you can make that still provides solid results – and you get it for less than your budget.
These lessons are exclusive to Ecommerce Hacks Weekly subscribers. Sign up today and don’t miss another week:Get The First Lesson (Instantly) Free
If you follow my advice, I know you won't be disappointed by the results.
Grab your subscription now while it’s still fresh in your mind
And if you stop getting value out of it? Cancel anytime.